Sunday 1 May 2016


I have managed to upload my card, although it took me for ages!!
This is for Less is More this week, which their request is...........

Designer paper in a CAS style

A Material & Tools:
Medium: Memento ink  Tuxedo Ink Pad Sketch Copics, 
Papers Simon Says WHITE CARDSTOCK 120 LB Base WeightMy Mind's Eye Six Bt Six Paper Pad,  Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue
Dies:  Spellbinders Curved BorderMY Mind's Things Stitched Fishtail Flags
Miscellaneous: Sentiment 
Tools: Martha Stewart ScoringScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press

I've listed the material used -hpe you are OK!!







4 comments:

Pia S said...

Oh, how elegant, Heather! I'm a DP addict and love this lim theme, just hope to find time to play along.

Greta said...

Unique design & beautiful card, Heather!

Chrissy said...

What a super design Heather...gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Moni said...

Beautiful and elegant card. Hugs,Moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...