Tuesday 2 February 2016

Everybody Art Challenge............A Sketch!!

For some reason my card disappeared from card again!!! I thought the computer had settled down but is still being silly although we did have horrendous storm again last high!!! 


Isn't the  Little Bear cute, I've tried to give him a curly coat and coloured with the usual Copic Markers. I need some baby cards in my stock, now I think I shall make a blue one. 
.
Material & Tools;
Image:  Mo Manning  Little Bear
Medium: Memento ink  Tuxedo Ink Pad,  Copics -  Copic Markers,
Papers:  Simon Says WHITE CARDSTOCK 120 LB Base Weight,  Kaisercraft (Out of Stock)
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Baby Die
Miscallaneous Simon Says Stamp - Apothecary Stamp and Label 
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring BoardScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.

The Sketch

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is so sweet!

Pat K said...

Oh this is adorable Heather. Love the colours and of course that sweet little bear. hugs, Pat K xx

janelle winchcole said...

Hi Heather, this card is wonderful. Love the your choice of background, very pretty. The bear is just gorgeous and it really does look like curly fur. x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, great LO and fab image! Hugs,Moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...