Wednesday 23 December 2015

Simon Says...............Make it Sparkle !!


 wed-newchallenge-header
Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
This week the challenge is

MAKE IT SPARKLE

We are showcasing Technique Tuesday Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store




This is the card I made originally but found it impossible to photograph. The weather here has been horrendous storms, torrential rain and dark.......today for the first day for about 6 weeks I've seen the sun!!!!  I've used acetate many often in the past and decided to make one again  - it needed light (the daylight lamp doesn't use - it shines badly) so I made another card but today found I could photograph this one.
I used the Crafter's Companion Heat Resistant Acetate from our showcased Technique Tuesday Products this week from Happy Butterfly.  The butterflies are coloured with Hero Arts inks with Soft Lilac Purble and Soft Pink Blossom and coated them with Hero Arts Ultra Fine Prisma Glitter.  I used the sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles.
I used the Simon Says Stamp Fresh Dailies within the Border Grass die.
I used blank images pm the inside to write on a sentiment.





This is the card I created when I found I couldn't photograph the one above.


This is the same Technique Tuesday Happy Butterfly using the same Hero Arts inks with Soft Lilac Purble and Soft Pink Blossom and coated them with Hero Arts Ultra Fine Prisma Glitter
along with the Simon Says Stamp Lavender Cardstock along with Ultra Fine Prisma Glitter along the MFT Flourish.  The papers are from Wild Rose Studio Silverton Studio which is more pinkish IRL.



So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out
Simon Says Stamp
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif
While I was finish listing this card I lost me computer line. When I  re-opened it I found this card was completely blank AARRGH!!  I had about 8 minutes to post it - PHEW - I managed most but need to link most details which I will now continue!!  Wow - finished at last!!

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Heather, both of them are beautiful but I REALLY love the first one especially! I have swapped them on the challenge blog ;-)

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fabulous time :-)
love
Lorraine

Lin said...

What wonderful examples of sparkle, Heather! LOVE your clear card - so glad you showed it to us despite your light problems!

Virginia L. said...

How gorgeous and sophisticated, Heather!! Wish you a BEAUTIFUL Christmas season and a happy, healthy new year! PS: thanks for sharing your "panic" :)

Moni said...

Hi Heather all cards are gorgeous, love the colours and the butterflies! Have a Merry Christmas! Hugs,Moni

Chrissy said...

So very beautiful Heather..love the acetate front and gorgeous sparkle and your second card is gorgeous too..wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and healthy New Year 2016..

luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

They're both lovely. Heather. But the acetate one is extra special, haven't seen many of these before, and it's really refreshing something other than a Christmas card this time of year.
Wishing you a lovely Christmas. Tomorrow is the big day, in Norway Santa arrives after Christmas dinner so all presents will be opened tomorrow, you'll probably have to wait one more night if I'm not mistaken...

Stephanie said...

Oh, lovely Heather! Did you intentionally use the pantone colors of the year?! ON TREND!!

Merry Christmas!
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Janette said...

Gorgeous Heather, love your cards...
Have a Merry Christmas, enjoy..xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely sparkly card - the butterflies look so pretty!
Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season!
Alison xx

Sol said...

Lovely Cards!! Great Glitter Details!! Lovely Die cuts.. And Sweet put together!
Merry Christmas!

Anita in France said...

These are both so pretty, Heather ... I'm particularly taken with the acetate one ... love how it gives that lovely shimmery die cut scene such a wonderful sense of depth! Happy New Year! Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...