Tuesday 15 December 2015

Everybody Art Challenge......A Sketch !!


This is the last challenge of 2015 for the Everybody Art Challenge so we have a Sketch for you.
Here is another Christmas card - this one is for a young boy so I used the adorable Penny Black image - I love the happy expression on his face.
I've list as many links as possible links before.

Material & Tools:
Image Penny Black - Snowy
Medium:   Memento ink Tuxedo Black Copic Markers
Papers:    Simon Says White Cardstock 120lb,   Red spotted - from stash.
DiesSimon Says Stamp Stitched Snowflakes,  Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval,   Wplus9 Stacking Stars
Embossing Simon Says Stamp Falling Star Stencil
Miscellaeous:  Silver Netting - stash.                
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring BoardScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.


I have lost the plot this last few weeks, the weather here has been horrendous although it hasn't been and bad as the Lake District - a village just around the road to us has been flooded.  I have been loosing my internet on and off for the last few weeks so I am happy I haven't many less  challenges to upload.


2 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaah Snowy is my all time favourite and i so love what you have done to him too, luv Sam x

Moni said...

Hi Heather, so sorry I haven't been around, lot of things happened! will write you an e-mail. But your card is awesome, love the cute image and great colouring. Hugs, Moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...