Tuesday 8 December 2015

EAC...........Stars!!


Stars are the theme for Everybody Art Challenge this week.
I have rescued one of the Saturated Canary image that disappeared from my external hard drive.  When I download for stamp an image I often did two and put them in a file so I have spares.....fortunately I round quite a few - happy dayes!!
I am liking a CAS style more often, feeling the images speak for themselves and don't need too much embellishing - this is the one and all I added where the stars added for the theme challenge.  

Material & Tools:
Image:  Saturated Canary Sweater Socks Fairy
Medium:   Memento ink Tuxedo Black Copic Markers
Papers:    Simon Says White Cardstock 120lb,  Sea Glass & Sunshine
Dies: Simon Says Stamp  Stitched rectanges, WPlus9 Stacker Stars, Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes
Miscellaneous Sentiment AmyR
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring BoardScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...