Tuesday 16 June 2015

Everybody Art Challenge...........Snow in Summer !!!!!




 Our Everybody Art Challenge this week theme is.......

SNOWFLAKE IN SUMMER

I have use one of Mo Manning's images - Winter Fairy Halla - just adorable and coloured it in  Copic Makers. The papers are some I've pinched from Lol's stack which I can link for you. I am in Gozo with Lol's at the moment and having great fun rooting around and playing with all her goodies!!  Hopefully I will find my missing MoJo here!!


Materials and Tools
Image:  Mo Manning Winter Fairy Halla
MediumMemento Tuxedo Black,  Copic Makers,.
PapersSimon Says Stamp White cardstock 120lb,  First Edition -
Dies:  MFT Layerd Fishtail Flags
Stencila:   Simon Says Falling Snow
Miscellaneous:  Martha Stewart snowflake punch,  
Sentiment:   Simon Says Christmas Characters
Tools:  Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper TrimmerScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.

Challenges

Heather

7 comments:

Pat K said...

Very beautiful Heather. A favourite image and love your snowflakes. hugs, Pat K xx

Jacee said...

So adorable Heather, love your colouring!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

I love this image too Heather..coloured beautifully and love the embossed snow..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so beautiful

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card :-) the image is lovely and I love the snowflakes and icy breath, so cool! ;-)

you can root through me drawers anytime Heather haha :-) Glad you're having a good time :-D

luv
Lols x x x

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely image, Heather; made all the more lovelier with your pretty colouring, snowy embossed background and pretty papers. I sent you an e-mail not so long ago - I hope it arrived! Hugs, Lesley
oh and I need to say..."Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week"

Niki Rowland said...

So beautiful, I love the soft icy colours and that is a gorgeous image, love the sparkle too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...