Tuesday 14 October 2014

Everybody Art Challenge....................Leaves


Our Everyboday Art Challenge this week is.........

LEAVES

I chose to use these beautiful papers by Maja Desogns called 'Walking in the Forest'. I've had these papers for 2/3 years - I loved them so much I couldn't bear to use them - now I've managed!!!
Because of the stunning papers I didn't want to add any embellishments so I just added a bow and small charm and a vellum tag stamped with the Magnolia sentiment.
I have troubled photographing this card getting the colour right - I managed first thing this morning.

Materials and Tools
Images: Saturated Canary - Ribbon Fairy
Papers:   Simon Says Stamp White cardstock 120lb,
DP's:  Maja - 'Waling through the Park
Miscellaneous:  Ribbon Charm
Tools:   Martha Stewart Scoring Board,  Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper Trimmer, Scotch ATG Tape Glider,  Fiskars - Stamp Press.


5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. It's hard using those papers we like. :)

Kim said...

gorgeous autumnal card, love the sweet image and those gorgeous papers.
Kim x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Heather I love the image and the gorgeous leaf background
Kevin xx

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Heather, the image is so pretty and the papers are gorgeous and l am not surprised you have not cut into them for years x Susan x

Chrissy said...

Those papers are gorgeous Heather and I love this sweet image and fabulous colouring..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...