Wednesday 4 June 2014

Simon Says................................Father's Day/Masculine

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for our  Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

FATHERS DAY/MASCULINE

It will be Fathers Day on June 15th, you can also choose to make anything for a Man/Boy
We are showcasing Ranger Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px
               I made two cards, the original one (at the bottom) is much nice but wouldn't photograph - the colours are distorted so I finished another I had started some time ago.  I say a similar design ages ago but stuck in my mind - I do like the card itself but is a little pinkish for a Male card.

 

The Tim Holtz  Stencil - Raysis used for the background with Mini Distress Ink Pads,  Magnolia flourish stamps with ColorBox Frost White ink and embossing powder.  I added a Spellbinders Nestability Heart dies with a Simon Says Stamp Large Heart Craft Die Doily and a Sketch Banner with Kelly Purkey stamp Dude.


This is the one original and used the Stencil - Raysis with Tim Holtz Fanciful Flight. I used Embossing paste and used the inks in-between the embossin which I had glitterd. The corrugated card is a base for the stencil. I used a few of Simon Says Stamps to use the sentiment. 
The Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon is used with the distress inks.


   
   
   
So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 
SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif
I arrived back in the UK about midnight - a day I would like to delete from my memory - now I'm trying to get back to normal live - laptop allowing it is being a little dizzy!!





7 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very pretty, Heather!

Pia S said...

I do love the pink sun rays with this heart, a fantastic clean design for Father's Day.
The second one is beautiful too with the gorgeous ribbon detail!

Stephanie said...

Great cards! Love the techniques you used!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Heather! I adore the big red heart, very sweet! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Becky said...

What beautiful sun rays! I love the tag, wonderful colors and beautiful butterfly.

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous cards Heather! Love the backgrounds!!

hugs...

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards Heather :-) love the ray stenciled backgrounds and all the details,, the dyed crinkle ribbon looks fab too, love the colours :-)

luv
Lols x x x

hope you're settling back into the UK OK, we need to skype catchup soon :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...