Sunday 8 June 2014

Lovely hAnglAr or sweet Magnolia

Dies  .  Ribbon  .  Doily

I've arrived in the UK eventually - still waiting for my things to arrive although I can't move into my new home for three weeks - eeeek!!!
I filled my suitcase of crafting goods (no clothes - apart from underwear) but I still had nothing I wanted to use for cards!!!
This photograph is weird - it took three or parts of camera's to get this photo done - the colours are all distorted the pink is actually orange - just a little paler than the orange although the blue and green are reasonably OK.
Tilda is coloured with  Prisma Colours and Polychromos and the papers are Basic Grey Kioshi.   I didn't have a doily tucked away in my suitcase so I substituted with a Memory Box Quin Flourish.  

Materials and Tools 
Stamps:  Magnolia
Medium: Memento Tuxedo Black Prisma Colours and Polychromos, Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks.
Papers: Simon Says Stamp White Card Stock,  Basic Grey Kioshi
Dies:   Memory Box Tiffany Frame, Memory Box Quin Flourish, Simon Says String of Hearts
Miscellaneous:  
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper Trimmer, Fiskars - Stamp Press, Tombow Multi-Liquid Glue, Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider, EK Success Cutter Bee 


This week's lovely hAnglAr or sweet Magnolia challenge is..........

Bingo Card 

as designed by our lovely DT Ria


so you can use any 3 items in a row on the grid horizontal or vertical


The prize this week is a GDT for the next 2 challenges 
we will select our Top 3 and one of those will be offered the GDT spot 

3 comments:

Tracey T said...

Welcome back to the UK, Heather! Love the strong colours in this card - the background is really striking! Hugs, Tracey x

susiestacey said...

Welcome back to the UK Heather, hope you are soon in your own place and that suitcase had better be a big one so you have plenty to play with.
Gorgeous card - love the Tilda stamp, take care x Susan x

Stempelhexe said...

Eine wundervolle Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...