Saturday 8 February 2014

A challenge for Less Is More !!


I've had a few of these Mitzi Sato-Wiuff images for quite a while - I love them put have not been using  them as it takes me forever to to colour them - your can see why from this one below!!!
So - I have decided why to buy one or two which are easier to colour.
This new one is 'Mischievous Little Lotus Sprite '  - perfect for Less Is More challenge this week whose theme is............

ONE LAYER - Anything Goes

I have coloured the image with Copics and the sentiment Tecnique Tuesday is 'Favorite Memories'.
I love the One Layer challenges, especially when my Mojo is missing - it saves bot being able to decide how to embellish a card!!!




Challenges

I hope you are all having a good weekend and have not developed  webbed feet!!

14 comments:

Marianne said...

such a cute card

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome Cas designs. I just love the sentiment on the first.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jan said...

Love them both especially the Aurora Wings image xx jan

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Heather, love your colouring on the image x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Heather, CAS at it's best simply beautiful. x

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, two amazing cards. Your colouring in both are just stunning. Have a great weekend.

susiestacey said...

Love the little lotus image - so sweet - then l scrolled down and WOW Heather this is just stunning, your colouring is amazing. Enjoy the rest of the weekend - it is quite wet here in my craft room (having a glass or two lol) x Susan x

Words and Pictures said...

Sweet little lily pad image, and the "flowers in her hair" card is stunning. With colouring this good, who needs embellishments?!
Alison x

Becky said...

OH My, that lotus image is adorable and your second card is a WOW.. your coloring is awesome.

Chrissie said...

Great colouring Heather, super cards!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Unknown said...

Beautiful,love the sentiment and the coluring is amazing on both.Jacqueline

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job coloring!

Pia S said...

Fantastic cards, Heather! For me to make a one layer card I definitely need mojo, I find them really hard to do. For me the easiest cards to make in lack of inspiration are the masculine ones. And paper piecing is something I like to do when nothing else comes to mind:)

Moni said...

Simple and gorgeous. hugs,moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...