Sunday 19 January 2014

lovely hAnglAr or sweet Magnolia..............Ribbon or Trim


Ive used Tilda this week not a little hAnglAr, she is coloured with Copics not my best work - I am travelling back to the UK for a week and trying to do everything before I leave - it didn't happen!!!
I've listed and linked all possible and now hope this works on schedule - it usually doesn't all thoght it does sometimes.

Materials and Tools
Image: Magnolia  Love is in the Air Tilda
Medium:   Copics,
Papers: Simon Says Stamp White Cardstock 120lb base,  Tim Holtz Ideology Paper Stack.
Dies:  Simon Says Stamp  String of Hearts, Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember®  POINTED FEATHERS Craft DIESMemory Box Swirled Heart Border,  Magmolia Sprawled Ferns
Miscellaneous: Flowers - Stash, American Crafts Solid Satin Ribbon, Lace - Stash, Ranger Stardust Stickles
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper Trimmer, Pro Arts Glue Glider,  Fiskars - Stamp Press, Tombow Multi-Liquid Glue, Sewing Machine.


Am I being stupid or what??? I've jut copied & pasted into the schedule -
19/01/2014 15:00
Central European Time
Why oh why does it not happen ????

3 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Heather, Tilda is beautifully coloured, the heart border down the side is stunning so it all looks good to me :) x Susan x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, how sweet... I love those cascading hearts, and the lovely floral/feather embellishment works beautifully!
Alison x

Moni said...

I can only say GORGEOUS card, fab colouring, details and cute image. Hugs,moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...