Wednesday 19 June 2013

Simon Says..............Summer Fruits



Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the  Transport Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too

This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

SUMMER FRUITS 

The season of yummy berries and fruit salads with ice cream.... mouth watering watermelon 

We are showcasing American Crafts  products this week, you don't have to use them, but if you have them we would love to see them  :-)


As always Heidi will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!



 My image is Sarah Kay's  Time for Apple Pie and I have coloured with mixed media using both Copics and Prismacolors.
To create the grass and sky I used Judikins Stippling Color Dusters and Hero Arts inks with Green Hills
and Soft Sky - I used Wplus9 Clouds as edges as templates for the clouds.
We are featuring Americal Crafts this challenge so I used Dear Lizzy Neopolitan.
 Bazzill cardstock for elements are MarshmallowGreen with Envy and Magnolia Lovely Fence,  
I wanted to create a apple 'Orchard' for Time for Apple Pie - I had ordered Simon's All Season Tree but is at Lols waiting for me to pick up so I had to improvise - so I used Simon's Exclusive Forest Trees, Memory Box Fresh Leaves - the apples were a problem put overcome that my using cutting out from a  Crop-A-Dile as apples - somewhat time intestive with all the tiny leaves and apples - these were all stuck together with Ranger Glossy Accents.

                              
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

20 comments:

Unknown said...

what a perfect card love the colours sorry not been around for a while to view your fab cards heather hugs sassyxx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Heather, love it!
Wendy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) I love the image, soo cute and the way you made the apple tree is just BRILLIANT !! I love those leaves, so detailed !! :-)

See you SOON !! CAN'T WAIT !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I love how you created the orchard!

sue w. said...

Hi Heather, this is just gorgeous hun. Love your apple trees and the image is so cute. Fab colouring.
Hugs Sue W.

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Heather!! I love these sweet images that you always use!! So cute!!

hugs...

Moni said...

Gorgeous card my dear Heather. Love the image and fab colouring. Hugs, Moni

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Heather. The image is adorable and I love the design and papers. Fabulous branches.
Hugs Sharon.

Paula (PEP) said...

Your red apples look striking againt the greens & whites & I love your touches of orange included.
Paula (PEP)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable, love all the details too.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Super gorgeous card Heather. Love your image and your super duper colouring. Love your apple tree too !

Safe trip to Malta and speak soon

Love ya !

Jo x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Heather! I love the soft green paper you chose and the foliage embellishing is really pretty!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

vic said...

oohh sooo pretty and I just love the image and papers :)

Becky said...

wow, this is adorable. I love the details you put into your cards, the grass the clouds and I am in love with that fence.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, love the sweet image and colours are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Kjersti said...

A beautiful card Heather, such a sweet image!
Have a nice Suday!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Claudia said...

Hi Heather, this is such a great Card. Love the colours you used and the fantastic colouration as all the time!
Big hugs Claudia

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the way you added dimension through that clever bush you put together. Blessings!

nwilliams6 said...

Love your wonderful garden and the beautiful coloring. Super card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...