Tuesday 16 February 2016

Everybody Art Challenge..........Use a Techninoque!!


Our challenge at Everybody Art Challenge this week is...........

Use a Technique

I know  exactly what I wanted to do but it turned up rubbish, sadly I didn't have time to make another card. Perhaps I should have abandoned it!!
Firstly I stamped the Simon Says Stamp then I screwed up some Cling Film and stamped over the paper with the coloured the Simon Says Stamp  Lake Shore, then the Ducklingand finally the Pale Blush Pink. I t does look better in real life!!

Material & Tools;
Image: Altenew Floral Motifs
Medium: Memento ink  Tuxedo Ink Pad,  Simon Says Stamp Lake ShoreDuckling & Pale Blush Pink
Papers:  Simon Says WHITE CARDSTOCK 120 LB Base Weight, 
Dies: Martha Stewart 3in1 Butterfly Punch, MFT Stitched Fishtail flags
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring BoardScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Heather, I love the colours you used, the background is stunning and the flowers are gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x
p.s, I entered the challenge but couldn't see a linky so I left my link in comments xx

Pia S said...

I'm not sure why you don't like this, but I do, great CAS layout and wonderful neutral colors!

Moni said...

Beautiful card, love it. Hugs,Moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...