Friday 16 October 2015

Simon Says Stamps new Exclusive !!

 

I have just recieved Simon Says Stamp released a new set of Exclusives  - I love them!!!
I have firstly make a very quick and easy card - well - as quick as I ever make a card.


I've used the Stitched Snowflake Wafer, this die will be used many times with different ways!!
I started with the Simon Says White Cardstock120lb Base  die-cutting the Stitched Snowflakes and placed the Lavender Cardstock below.  I die-cut the Stitched Snowflakes again with the  Lavender Cardstock and added the loose one on the them on the right side of the card. I stamped  the sentiment -
Simon Says Clear Stamp Winter Warm Wishes set with their Wisteria Premium Dye Ink. I finished the card off with Hero Arts Lavender Germstones.

I made a second cord in reverse using all the cuts left over from the  the first, just adding the Doodlebug Kraft in Color and sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Fine White Embossing Powder




1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Heather! They are so pretty, I think I need those stitched snowflakes :)
hugs
Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...