Tuesday 20 October 2015

Everybody Art Challeng...............A Sketch !!


This week our challenge on Everybody Art Challenge i3

A SKETCH!!

Sorting along with a box full of 'things' I round an image of the cute Teddy Bo and decided to use it this week.    I used him with  Neenah Environmet Desert Storm  with Prisma Colour Colour Pencils.

Material & Tools:
ImageTeddy Bo
Medium:   Memento ink Tuxedo Black, Prisma Colour Colour Pencils
Papers:   Simon Says Cardstock Lemon , Neenah Environmet Desert Storm     
Disign Paper:  Simon Says Card Kit
Dies:   Spellbinders Shapeabilities Lattice Dies, La La Land Filigree Corner
Miscelleous:   Stampendous Cotton Ball White,  American Crafts Iridescent WOW Glitter
ToolsMartha Stewart Scoring BoardScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.

I'm off, with my daughter to visit my grandson in New York on Friday and busy trying to get ahead with DT challenges. Having had workmen in the last few weeks has totally thrown me of center and am so sorry my commenting has been abysmal -  when I get home I shall be catching up to visit you all!!

 

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Awesome card Heather. So cleverly designed and I love your beautiful pencil colouring. I keep trying with my pencils but alas they usually end up in the bin. hugs, Pat K xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...