Wednesday 29 July 2015

Simon Says..................Anything Goes !!





wed-newchallenge-header

Hi again everyone, our challenge is week is.........

ANYTHING GOES

We are showcasing PENNY BLACK PRODUCTS  this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

For my first card I chose the cute Penny Black's Strawberry Jam image. I knew exactly how I would design the card and the papers needed..........it didn't happen but this is the result.
I coloured the image with Copic Markers and used the papers with a combination of Studio Calco Sundrifter and Prima Marketing Princess


My second card is for Christmas, I have been putting this together for a while and growing this slowly and steadily.


My second card is for Christmas, having broken my arm at Christmas last year I was unable to sent cards - I couldn't even get cards into either envelopes or boxes......now I starting to have them all read!!!
This is the Penny Black About Town Die - I like this card (better IRL) and will used the usa the basic design for many Christmas cards.




So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out
Simon Says Stamp
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif

14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Heather :-) I do love hedgies and these are adorable, I love him balancing a strawberry, very clever, I am sure I couldn't do that ;-)

Love the Christmas card too, I have those dies ;-) and need to open up the pack and have a play :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

Heather, this is adorable!

Lin said...

The hedgies and their berries are darling, Heather, and your all-white Christmas card gave me an instant cool-down - thank you! (It's 90 degrees here today!)

KarinsArtScrap said...

two gorgeous cards Heather.
Gr Karin

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous cards Heather..from the cute little hedgies to a stunning elegant white on white..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

Cute hedgehogs Heather, love the design and the festive card is lovely
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pia S said...

Your first card is sweet and I like the layout, it kind of makes me think of a wrapped gift.
And your white on white Christmas card is so beautiful with the textured snow and sparkle.

Stephanie said...

Such a sweet scene with the hedgey's... love how you brought it to life!! The holiday card is stunning! Never too early to start :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards Heather! Those little Hedgies are adorable & and your Christmas card is so elegant, just perfect :)
hugs
Mandy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are gorgeous Heather, I like the sweet hedgehogs and the beautiful white on white Christmas card
Kevin xx

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous cards, Heather! Love the cute little mice on the first card. Awesome colouring. The Christmas card is lovely!
Hugs!
Gayatri

debby4000 said...

Love the Hedgie card and your Christmas card is soooo beautiful.
luv
Debby

Ruth Gauss said...

The hedgehogs are adorable! Great job with the coloring and the scene for them! The snowy scene is wonderful! I'm glad you were able to get a Christmas card done early - so sad that you were injured and not able to create them last year.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful cards Heather!! The first one is too cute and the second one is just stunning!!

hugs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...