Thursday 19 March 2015

LIM....................One Layer - Include am Animal !!



The challenge at Less is More this week is........

One Layer - Include an Animal !!

 I use Simon Says Stamp White Cardstock 120lb for the card itself and use the image from Zoe at Make it Crafty - The White Rabbit and coloured him with Copic Markers.
I couldn't find any suitable sentiment so I used to generated one on my computer.

I love making the LIM cards. I am a very slow crafter and can take a day or more to create one card but with LIM I can start and finish within an hour or so - they might not be very good but it thrills me I can start and finish a card without having to stop and eat etc!!

Challenges:
Less is More  -  One Layer - Add an Animal
AAA Cards  -  Bare Naked CAS

17 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Heather this is wonderful, I love the bunny and the sentiment
Kevin xx

Becky said...

OH MY Word! I love this bunny! :) Fabulous cas card.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Hey this is a super clever image and sentiment Heather. Beautifully coloured and loving those bright and cheerful colours. You might also like to link up at AAA Cards as we are looking for similar cards there too. Thanks for playing along at LIM. Sarah x

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a gorgeous image and such a beautiful card Heather.
Gr Karin

Chrissie said...

Great colouring as usual Heather and a really cute image!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pia S said...

This is so cute! To me one layer cards are the trickiest ones to make, but you did a great job with this one!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wonderful coloring, SUPER cas, love that image too!! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards CAS Challenges

Sid said...

Loving your mad March Hare !

Lorraine A said...

aww this is sooo CUTE :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So thrilled you linked up at AAA cards too Heather. Thanks Sarah x

Susan said...

Totally fantabulous!

cheryl said...

oh just love love this hun great design and love,that rabbit xxxxxxx

Meighan Wheller said...

Awesome card Heather. Love the image and beautiful colouring.

Anne said...

Heather your colouring of this image is stunning, love this!
Thanks so much for your entry
Anne
Less is More

Justine Hovey said...

OMG I need this stamp, I just love your card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards Challenges! Justine

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous coloring get thanks for joining in at AAA--

Jenny Colacicco said...

Had to be a bunny at Easter! And what a great one :D Thanks for joining AAA Jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...