Monday 16 March 2015

House Mouse & Friends..........CASE THIS !!!


*** Sponsors are ***
Stampendous!
http://www.stampendous.com/
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card
(Winner must be a USA Resident, it's Territories and, or, Canada)
http://www.stampendous.com/
  STAMPENDOUS! is the next company manufacturing our beloved House-Mouse Design StampsHouse-Mouse Designs® stamps can also be purchased at: www.STAMPENDOUS.com For more inspiration and challenges, check out our official Blog HERE.

This week our host is the adorable AMERICA and she chose us to CASE this card.......



I had a few ideas when I came to Case this card and this is now I ended up - I'm not blown away with it!!! It din't turn up on real live as it saw in my head!!!


This is the inside of the card.
I've listed all the ingredients possible


Materials and Tools
Images:   Stampendous Balloon Trio, Stampabilities HMGR1015 'Big Foot'
Papers: Simon Says Stamp White cardstock 120lb,  DCWV Pastel Cardstock
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Die and Stamp Set - Balloons, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
Miscellaneous: Hemptique Vintage Natural Hempb Cord Studio Calico Arrows and Hearts
Tools: Ranger Blending Tool, Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper Trimmer, Scotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.

Challenges

I'm swearing now, I posted this card this morning - then I went off to do a lot commenting when I got back to my blog my card had disappeared!!! I presume it was in schedule - no it has completely gone!!! I had to start from the beginning - I'm not a happy bunny!!!
I will now press Publish again - heart in mounth!!


9 comments:

Snoopy said...

Fabulous card! Love your take on the CASE.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Heather, a brilliant design - your little mouse with the shoes is adorable and your mousy footprints are a brilliant idea.
Pauline
x

Lori Kobular said...

I think your card is adorable! I love the addition of the mouse tracks!

America said...

Oh my goodness Heather! Youre fabulous! This was brilliant and clever and amazing and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your gorgeous fun take! WOW creativity! Thank you for your wonderful contribution! :) muah!

Dorte said...

Great take on the CASE theme...a brilliant design. I love your use of one of my favourite images- Big Foot- together with the footprints
Hugs Dorte

Diane said...

What a fun and very clever take on America's card Heather !! It's just brill sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) a fabulous CASE ! very original and brilliant :-) love your colouring too, awesome :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sharon said...

I love this Heather. You make the most gorgeous cards using these adorable images. Love the arrows.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Beth Brovold said...

Well I'm blown away with it...I love your ideas and of course your colouring is fabulous!! Have a wonderful day!!
Take care,
Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...