Tuesday 4 November 2014

Everybody Art Challenge..................Gears !!!


It's a new challenge for Everyboday Art Challenge and out theme is ........

GEARS

I had this card in my head but it just didn't come together in real life, I played around with many variations but I'm still not happy........sadly ran out of time to scrap it all and start again!!!
This is the end product - I usedf the Lily of The Valley image coloured on Neenah Kraft cardstock Deseert Stormon with  Prismacolor pencils.
The DP card is some from DCWV and I added Memory Box  Gears in different colours including the some of the Co-ordination in dard and sanded them. I had some 'plastic' stickeers which I added but they photographer them in peculiar colours. 
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Life is a Journey

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card.

Moni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pia S said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...