Monday 28 July 2014

Less is More................Anything Goes





I'v actually managed another Less is More card - mainly because I found all the bits in my box whilst p
acking them away. 
I had a few of Simon Says Stamp Fresh Daisies - I had made them for something and then lost them so I made some more, then found the previous ones and added them in my 'bit box'.  I had already made the Spellbinders Curved Borders which I decided to use coloured one - I add them all to a little Neenah Kraft Cardstock and added them with the Hemptique Variegated Earth twine.  The pearls are part of a Prima Pearl center and added them with the flowers.
This must be about the quickest card I have made for a long time!!!





     

13 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) this was the first ever SSS die I chose and it's still one of my most faves :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sid said...

Heather, that's a fab card, love your contrasts !! I have become a follower of your blog ...... now looking forward to seeing more inspiring craft ideas !

cheryl said...

oh gosh this is fab,hun i love the design,looks so so effective,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Malika said...

Lovely card

Malika

debby4000 said...

It may be a quick card but its so beautiful.
Luv
Debby

Janette said...

It's so gorgeous Heather, sometimes it's the cards we shove together at speed, turn out to be a real 'hit'....this is one of them..xx

Lee-Anne said...

So simple and elegant, Heather! Beautifully designed!

Pia S said...

Love the look of white with kraft. What a great use of that curvy die!

Anne said...

Simply stunning creation Heather!
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous, feminine and clever idea heather.
Love it
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous CAS card Heather, I love your daisies and fabulous curved border.
Pauline
x

Becky said...

What a fabulous cas card, I just love how you used the pearls on the flowers.

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
This is fab Heather!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...