Sunday 6 April 2014

Simon Says Stamp Kit 2014 April


This is my second card for today - or being truthfully - last night!! I had to wait for some good light until today. I received my   Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month APRIL 2014 You Brighten My Day  a couple of days ago and wanted to make a couple before it was too late!!! 
I used the gorgeous Glittered Chevron Sugarcoated Black Paper by Doodlebug along with the stamps from the kit. I stamp the lightbulb with Ranger Super Fine Silver Embosssing Bowder.
The cardstock is from the Kit but the 'rays' are stamped with a mixture of Simon Says Stamp Inks in School House Red, Orance Peel and Sunshine.
I finished with a sentiment from the Kit along with the gorgeous MME enamel Dots from the kit.
*Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month APRIL 2014 YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY CKap14  *Ranger Embossing Powder SUPER FINE SILVER Detail EPJ37415*Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad SCHOOLHOUSE RED ink001*Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad ORANGE PEEL ink005*Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad SUNSHINE ink009
Now I keep losing my Internet connection again so you might not see me again for how!!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very cute! I love the rays of light coming from the bulb!

Peanut said...

What a brilliant card, Heather! Great idea to emboss the light bulb.
xxx Asha

Malika said...

Nice card love it

Malika

America said...

What a super neat and fun use of that fab kit. lovely ideas here. :)

Moni said...

Lovely stamp kit and you made cute card with it, Hugs, Moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...