Sunday 16 March 2014

lovely hAenglAr and sweet Magnolia..................Flower Power


It's time again for the lovely hAenglAr and sweet Magnolia challenge - this week our theme is......

Flowers

The prize this week is a GDT spot for the next Two Challenges 
I decided, for whatever reason, to make a Tent Card. I use a little hAenglAr image and coloured her with the usual  Copics. I used  Kaiser Craft Pink Gelato papers which I love but now seem to be 'off sale' I certainly unable to find some more anyway - boo-hoo!!! The tent is sat within a Spellbinders and my sat my little hAenglAr on a few layers of lace and surrounded with flowers so she should be happy and comfortably


Materials and Tools 
Stamps:  hAenglAr, sentiment - 
Medium: Copics
Papers: Simon Says Stamp White Card Stock, Kaisercraft Pink Gelato.
Dies:   Simon Says Stamp Harrington Vine (also off sale) Magnolia Sprawling Ferns, Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly, Magnolia Swirly Butterfly
Miscellaneous:  Lace from stash, Flowers (So many different type), square pearls - from a friend, Melissa Frances White Pearls
Tools:  Martha Stewart Scoring BoardTonic Studio Guillotine/Paper Trimmer Fiskars - Stamp Press,  Tombow Multi-Liquid Glue,  Surebonder Mini Gue Gun,  Surbonder Mini Glue Sticks,  EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors.

I keep losing my internet connection - I'm not on my own I lot of people have the same hopefully it will soon sort itself out - meanwhile I keep disappearing and commenting is a nightmare - everytime I lose the net I have to re-start from the beginning - pheww!!!

6 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Gorgeous colours and wonderful card style!!! Perfect DT inspiration!!!

susiestacey said...

Such a pretty card Heather gorgeous image and love the delicate soft colours x Susan x

Teresa Kline said...

Heather, I am amazed at your coloring...so life like...what an inspiration you are...this is a gorgeous card! Sure hope you have a super duper week!

sparkle & shine *~*

America said...

WOW-so much happening on this great beauty, starting with the lovely gems and fab florals to the dimension to the super awesome Heather COLORING that I love so much!!!

Helga said...

Wow I'm happy to see Hanglar once more. Your card is fantastic !
LG Helga

Moni said...

I love this one, awesome LO and fab image and coouring and details. Hugs,moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...