Thursday 17 October 2013

Simon Says STAMPtember®


I have just found another card - I make one card and my craft room looks as though  a hurricane has hurled through. I have my house for sale at the moment that needs to keep thing tidy for viewers - sadly I can then never find a thing although they do turn up eventually - like this  is one.

This card is from the Simon Says STAMPtember® collection.
I used Bazzill - Candy Bar,  Cotton Candy and Kraft cardstock. I wanted a border across the page so decided to use the Sketchy Banner Die twice and joined them, added the die from one the Apothercary Stamps & Labels as a panel of the Fresh Dailsies and enhanced them with Hero Arts Gemstones - light pink. The sentiment is stamp Thanks  from the Simon Says STAMPtember®

      



5 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I sympathize wholeheartedly - I'm still trying to find things after my huge rehoming of stash earlier this year.
Paula (PEP)
PS - We have monsoon & high winds tomorrow! High winds downgraded from Hurricane!

Sharon said...

I am so glad you could find this card to share with us Heather. It is gorgeous. Love the flower and colour scheme.
My craft room is horrendous after a day of crafting. I tell myself I am going to tidy as I go along but it never happens.
Hugs Sharon. x

Moni said...

Lovely and simple. Hugs,moni

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully CAS! A wonderfully elegant card! Hugs, Lesley

Pia S said...

I'm trying to do a bit of catching up after my holiday. You've made so many beautiful cards, all so different in colors and styles, and this one really stood out to me with its beautiful color combination and clean design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...