Monday 14 October 2013

LIM - One Layer Witches or Wizards



The theme this week for Less is More is ...............
One Layer Witches or Wizards

My image is from the wonderful Mo Manning called 'Trying to Read' - one of my all time favourite. I've coloured this image a few times, always in either red and black, or purple and brown, this time I chose the red and black - but coloured it somewhat differently this time although I preferred it previously!!  It is coloured with Copics and that is about all I can say.
Challenges

11 comments:

Gerrina said...

Beautiful image and colouring! Just love it!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous one layer card Heather, such a brilliant image.
Pauline
x

Jen Nelson said...

heather this is simply stunning

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Dorte said...

What a stunning coloured image, Heather,
Dorte xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic card for Less is More Heather and soooooo perfectly coloured. x

Chris said...

Wow! What a fabulous wizard! Amazing colouring!
Chris
x

Lorraine A said...

oh my goodness ,,, your colouring is amazing !! WOW !!! I need more lessons Heather :-D

luv
Lols x x x

OH Babs said...

Magnificent!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning!

Chrissie said...

This is a terrific image, beautifully coloured Heather!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Moni said...

Great card, love the less is more. Hugs;moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...