Tuesday 8 October 2013

Everybody Art Challenge...............Punches!


It's time again for a new Everybody Art Challenge and the theme is...........

PUNCHES
I've used  Tilda Unwrapped and coloured here with the usual Copics. I decided to make her a small frame to sit in/on!! I make the Christmas tree with a Pine Branch - cut many times and layered them put to create a tree. I used a thinner papers to punch them which curled up gently as I stuck the tips together. I wanted the Christmas tree to take 'centre stage' so no embellishments other than a banner and sentiment. 

Materials and Tools
Image: Magnolia - Tilda Unwrapped
Medium:  Memento Tuxedo Black,   Copics, 
Papers: Simon White - Ultra thick White 120lb
DP's:  K&Co - Blue Awning
Stamps:  Paula Pascual - Warm Wishes
Dies:  Simon's Exclusive Sketchy Banners,  Spellbinders Majesticl Elements,  La La Land Heart Banner,  MFT Stacking Stars
Punches:  Martha Stewart - Eyelet Lace,  McGill Punch - Pine Branch
Miscellaneous: Ranger Stickles - Arctic Blue
Tools:   Martha Stewart Scoring Board,  Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper TrimmerPro Arts Glue Glider,  Fiskars - Stamp Press,  

                           
Challenges


5 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Your tree is utterly dimensional & so striking against the dark blue. It's so atmospheric with the tree & very realistic in this day & age of synthetic trees.
Paula (PEP)

Pia S said...

The tree looks fantastic - it looks so full, just the kind of Christmas tree my mother always wanted! This card is so beautifully put together, I really like it!

Moni said...

So cute, love the cute Tilda and the tree is so fab. Great colouring. Hugs,moni

Chrissy said...

Your tree is just stunning Heather, and I so very much want to borrow this idea as I love to do dimension and scenes...Fabulous colouring on Tilda...such a gorgeous crisp card..

luv CHRISSYxx

having a {me} day said...

This is fabulous! I absolutely love the tree. Keeley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...