Tuesday 1 October 2013

Everyboday Art Challenge............Stitching!!


It's timd again for a new Everybody Art Challenge and the theme is...........

STITCHING

This would have been fun if my machine packed in!!! This is the second time - I think it is time to treat myself to a new one!!! I stripped it down, sorted it out by which time I'd run out of cotton - I thought I has a new reel - but no, so off to the shops for more.
I jave a few Sherri Baldy images and thought it was time to use them - this one isThree Little Sisters - whoa - that too some colouring!!! I used copics and the papers are Basic Grey's 'Our of Print'
The leaves are Memory Box 'Lorelai Leag' and the flowers are MFT Upsy Daisy  and the sentiemnt banner is Simon's Exclusive Sketchy Banners and the sentiment from a their 'Happy Every Day' stamp.

11 comments:

Jill said...

Gorgeous card my lovely friend ♥
Love your colouring and the design is perfect like always
Lots of hugs to you
Jill

Sol said...

Beautiful.. Gorgeous Masking job.. Lovely Coloring and Colors... Love the Scene! :o)

Moni said...

Hi Heather, you have made one stunning card, fab colouring and the image is so lovely. Great details and colour combo. Hugs,moni

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card and awesome coloring!!!

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card! I love the colours and the cute image :-)
Hugs, Sandra

Diane said...

Super cute design Heather.

Regards diane

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Hi Heather, you are doing very nice work! I find your Blogspot super nice! We have opened a new shop.
You get an extra BONUS CODE sent from us for your first purchase in our creative shop. Subscribe to briefly with us in a newsletter. So you get immediately after the extra bonus of us, sent via your e-mail! Have fun shopping! Lots of love from Marina Hutflies
http://www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.eu

Pia S said...

Fantastic coloring and combination of images. So sweet and girly-girly!

loz said...

Stunning card and layout Heather..Loz

Helga said...

Brillante Idee die 3 Girls auf eine Karte zu bringen. Perfekt coloriert alle anderen Details geben einen wundervollen Rahmen !
LG Helg

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Heather, amazing colouring and a lovely layout x Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...