Thursday 12 September 2013

Simon Says STAMPtember®

I have just made this card showing  of the new Simon Says STAMPtember® release
I think this is a bit of a shcok - not my normal colour scheme or  indeed my style. I have been working hard on improving my CAS style - I still find a long, long way to go but I am feeling more comport  about it.


The are a either singly or as a set (stamp and die) which are brilliannt!!!
What I love about them is that I find I can mix and match.
*Simon Says STAMPtember® Clear Stamps NAUTICAL BORDERS sss101342  *Simon Says STAMPtember® DIE & STAMPS SET GREETINGS WITH SKETCHY BANNERS SetBSB22*Simon Says STAMPtember® DIE & STAMPS SET TAGS FOR YOU SetTY30
 *Bazzill LICORICE TWIST Card Shoppe Heavy Weight 8.5 x 11 Cardstock *Bazzill SUNFLOWERS LIGHT Prismatic Paper Pack Heavy Weight 8.5 x 11 Cardstock  *Tsukineko MEMENTO Full Size Ink Pad TUXEDO BLACK   *Ranger Adirondack Dye Ink Pad SUNSHINE YELLOW Sunny ABP07142


Don't forget we have a whole month of activities including a blog hops, inspiration on the Simon Says Stamp Blog and lot's of fabulous 'give away's' also - don't miss it!!!


Thanks for calling by and I hope you are having a great week!!!

5 comments:

Moni said...

Lovely simple card. Hugs;moni

vic said...

Beautiful and I love the stamps :)
Hugs
Vic

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant CAS card Heather, the black and yellow look fabulous.
Pauline
x

Sandra1968 said...

A beautiful CAS card!

Basslady said...

what a lovely card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...