Friday 20 September 2013

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember®


This is one of the  some fabulous new Simon Says Stamp Exclusive for their Stamptember event. I immediately started work play and this is one I make first such run and perfect for my daughter - not the best at remembering or actually posting birthday cards.
I've us two of the stamps for this card - Naughty Nauticals and the Tags Sayings to create the 'stripes' in blue which I felt where 'nautical'. All materials etc.used are listed and linked below!!

*Simon Says Clear STAMPtember® Stamps NAUGHTY NAUTICAL SSS101348 *Simon Says Clear STAMPtember® Stamps TAG SAYINGS SSS101343
      

Materials and Tools
Papers:   Simon Says Stamp White cardstock 120lbBazzill - Rainbow
Medium:  Ranger Adirondack Ink Red Pepper and Denim
Miscellaneous:  Ranger Perfect Meium Zing Opaque Embossing Powder Doodlebugs Bunnons Blue Jeans Boutique,  Maya Road Sweet Candy Twine
Tools:   Martha Stewart Scoring Board,  Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper TrimmerPro Arts Glue Glider,  Fiskars - Stamp Press,  Ranger Heat Gun

Challenges

4 comments:

Moni said...

Lovely card. Have a fab weekend. Hugs,moni

debby4000 said...

Brilliant do love that naughty nautically.

Lorraine A said...

I need to make another card with this stamp set ,,, another birthday forgotten !! :-/ I can see me needing to get a 2nd one of these as I will surely wear it out :-)

Fabulous card ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Gail said...

Hahaha I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...