Tuesday 25 June 2013

Everybody Art challenge - SCHMETTERING/BUTTERFLY


 This is out last Everybody Art Challenge for the summer and our theme for this one is...........

SCHMETTERING/BUTTERFLY

The image is Krista's 'Butterly Princess' and coloured with Copics and Prismacolors.
Bazzill cardstock are Cool Down and for colouring the butterflies are layered with white Bazzill Velum and some blue patterned velum I found in my stash.
I cut many Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly and Royay Butterfly and Memory Box Pippi Butterfly .
I think I went a bit of excessive with the amount butterflies (perhaps I should say a lot too many!!!)
May Arts http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/the-25987/May-Arts-WHITE-Grosgrain/DetailW>Grosgrain Ribbon
and added a Charm from my lovely friend America

            

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

No,no,no...not too many, just perfect Heather...stunning card, I love the image and amazing colouring..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paula (PEP) said...

She looks very extravagant - definitely a butterfly princess. I like the variety of shapes of butterfly you used too.
Paula (PEP)

Doreen said...

so beautiful Heather. fab colours as well. Love it
Have a nice day
Hugs
Doreen xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning, love the image and your colouring is amazing, beautiful layout too, love the butterflies
Lindsay xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is just gorgeous..I love how you colored the beautiful SC image..card design is awesome, too.xxx Ann Marie

downrightcrafty said...

stunning just so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shazza said...

absolutely stunning heather x

debby4000 said...

WOW this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Moni said...

Waw this is awesome card, so cute image, and the butterlies are so cute. Hugs, Moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...