Friday 8 March 2013

Less Is More


Well I'm in the fourth attempt of CAS or mainly Less is More card. I still don't think it is much better - I will be shouting out EUREKA when I find one that I really like.
This one is used from a couple of the Simon Says Stamp's Card Kits, the flowers - October, the sentiment March's. The flower is stamped with Color Box white and heat embossed with Zing powder and coloured with Copics. The sentiment is coloured with Memento black.


I did this one first which I do prefer but it doesn't show up on the photograph very well but posted it anyway.


I hope you all have a brilliant weekend,

7 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful! Your white embossing and colouring look amazing.

May said...

Both are Gorgeous, but your correct the first shows up the detail better... Beautiful stamp!! Hugs May x x x

Chrissie said...

Both of these looks great Heather, I do like the one on the kraft base!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Paula (PEP) said...

That is an absolute stunner on the Kraft & I like the white one too - glad you posted that.
Enjoy your weekend.
Paula (PEP)

Moni said...

Hi Heather, first to wish you a Happy Birthday, and have a fab day today. And the card is lovely. Hugs,moni

Crafting Queen said...

Two beautiful cards.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two perfect CAS cards. I love the white one but I think the Kraft one is even more lovely! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...