Wednesday 6 June 2012

Simon Says...Diamond Jubilee, Crowns, and Gems!

This week we have another great challenge for you. As you are all aware the lovely Queen Elizabeth has been on the throne for 60 years !
BE PATRIOTIC, CELEBRATE the DIAMOND JUBILEE, add CROWNS and/or GEMS!!!!

HUGE variety of choice for this week - as long as your project entails one or more of these themes, you will qualify to win!!!!







I have chosen the  The Queen of Hearts from Penny Black from Mo Manning,  I've coloured her with
Prisma Pencil , I'm really liking these at the moment!!! I have used gold Stickles for her Crown.
 I ekpt the paper plain but used  Cuttlebug embossings with Textile and D'vine Swirl
I have use the flower with Memory Box dies cuts with Fancy Blossoms and Cherry Blossom - supposedly looking like the  Royal 'Tudor Rose' - Hmmm - you might have to stretch your imaginations!!!
I have used the Spellbinders border with Spades  and used Hero Arts Diamonds.



                



As usual Heidi will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the FABULOUS 
Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!!!


I  thank you for calling buy and hope you are all having a great week

12 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous image choice Heather and stunning colouring and presentation a right Royal piece
Hugs Kate xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant layering Heather - the blue floral panel across the centre behind the image is terrific & I love how you put this together.
Paula (PEP)

Lorraine A said...

I just LOVE this card Heather :-) The image is FAB and the embossing and simple design are perfect :-) Love the Tudor rose too :-)
I can almost hear her ,,, 'Off with their heads' ,, lol :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card my dear Heather, lovely image. Hugs,moni

Crafting Queen said...

Love this image, colouring is super as every. Really like the two embossed patterns on the background. :)

Unknown said...

love this heather...oh my one has rather a big gob or should i be a lady and say mouth...but what a fabby image not seen another like it anywhere...really popped a smile ones face it did ..hugs sassyx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fantastic image, Heather! Also, I just love the embossed background!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jill said...

Fantastic choice of image for your royal card!!
Love the pencil colouring :)
Great embossing too
Have a wonderful day sweetie
I am working an extra nightshift, so hopefully the sun wont shine to much where I live tomorrow!
Hugs

debby4000 said...

Fantastic card Heather, the colouring of the Queen is exceptional.
luv
Debby

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Heather, your Queen of Hearts is fabulous! I got a giggle out of her but truly it is a beautifully created card and the colors are lovely!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Melissa Bove said...

Super fabulous card Heather!! I love that image!! Very cool!!

hugs...
Melissa

Kary said...

Wow, Heather, your card looks fantastic!! Your colouring is SO Awesome!! That image really comes to life. Love it! {hugs}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...