Tuesday 22 May 2012

Everybody-Art-Challenge is "Laces and Shapes"

                                             
   Our challenges at Everybody-Art-Challenge is  "Laces and Shapes"


And here are the creations from the DT´s.
You can find their blogs with a click on their names. 
We are happy if you would like to leave us a lovely comment. 




This is an circular easel - I seem to be obbsesses with circles at the moment!!!
The image is the beautiful Mo's image, coloured with Copics and the center of the  image is couloured with Peg Stamps.
The central page is the gorgeous lace from Wild Orchid crafts, the flowers are be Crealies.




Diese Woche haben wir auch wieder einen Sponsor und zwar:



Ihr könnt einen tollen 15 Dollar Gutschein gewinnen

I am having a terrible time with my photograph at the moment, I think I had better see if I can do somehting it is lucking blurred - or is my eye!!!
 


5 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Love your super cute and so stunning card. It looks fabby. Love the little border around the image.
Love n hugs
Marie

Unknown said...

absoloutly perfect...lovin the circle design card all the colours are scrummy...and i love that image from mos..its one of my favs...wondeful work heather hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card LOVE the colour, also thanks for stopping by my blog today! hugs Samantha :0)

Paula (PEP) said...

I love seeing your work with those peg stamps. This circular easel is a beauty & the effect of the decoration on the bottom is quite striking - the dark blue really makes the whole 'pop' when combined with the butterfly.
Paula (PEP)

Moni said...

This one is awesome. Hugs,moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...