Monday 23 November 2015

House Mouse & Friends......Anything Christmas (NO red or green)!!

Challenge #208  
Hostess is : Christine  
Theme is : ANYTHING Christmas NO RED or GREEN


Sponsor/s :

We are super happy and very proud to welcome back the wonderful, the One and ONLY, the Official Mousey Family... 
  http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg
Offering one Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to HMD.

2nd generous Sponsor is  

Simon Says Stamp 


We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and Simon Says Stamp!!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront  
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of some of their Premium Dye Ink Pads 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
 Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000+ items in stock along with the latest and greatest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more.  With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store! 


I was about to say 'One of my favourite image' but I say that every time I upload an card. Trouble  is it's true I love them all!!!
Not using 'Red or Green' is not a problem, I don't use them until I have to!!! I usual coloured this image with blue but decided to use lanvender - I like it!!
I've liked and listed all the materials (if possible) and think the image takes for itself.

Material & Tools:
Image:  House Mouse Designs -  Stocking full of Love (HMUR1047)
Medium:   Memento ink Tuxedo Black Copic Markers,  
Papers:    Simon Says White Cardstock 120lb,  Simon Says Stamp - Lavender
Dies:  Simon Says Stamp - Poinsettia Parade, Memory Box - Memory Box - FrostVille die, Marianne tiny flourish die.
EmbossingCuttlebug - Snowflakes folder
Stencils: ,   Simon Says Stamp - Falling Snow
Miscellaneous  Prima Snowflake Paste,  Magnolia - a sentiment 2014 ? Satin ribbon,
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring BoardScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.

Challenges


4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww this is adorable Heather :-) I love this image ( yes, I love them all too ;-)) the colours and die cuts are so pretty, LOVE it! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Heather! Your coloring is so beautiful, I love all the snowy touches you added, and that sweet sentiment is just the perfect touch.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Heather, such a cute image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

I love this colour, a cute image too!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...