Tuesday 25 November 2014

Everybody Art Challenge...........A Snowflake !!!



Another experiment that has gone wrong - it was gorgeous in my head - on real live not!!!
Photographing it was a nightmare - I've tried again this morning but not with success.
I used acetate to stamp the Lots of Snowflakes with Clearsnap Frost White.
I added an older Tilda sat snowflake watching - on the inside of the acetate to give it depth.
On the inside is added a MFT label with a Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas Die and added a American Crafts white satin ribbon
This colour is Simon Says Stamp cardstock Shades of Gray
In reflection I should have used black card on a gray Label and the Die on black - I think although it looks great IRL!!!




8 comments:

susiestacey said...

Love this, it is so different from your ususal style and colour. x Susan x

chrissy xx said...

Oh MY! What a FABulous creation this is Heather..I LOve your design and such a sweet image too.
Chrissyxx

Jacee said...

This is wonderful Heather, what a fantastic idea, I LOVE it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pia S said...

I'm not sure what you felt went bad, I really think it's a lovely and original design with her sitting there on the bench looking at the sky. But it being a nightmare to photograph, that I totally understand, lol.

debby4000 said...

I love how your card turned out and I think its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Janette said...

I don't agree Heather, this is so gorgeous, I love it, stunning...xx

Tricia Coffin said...

All your cards look great. How DO you do it?

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love it. Hugs;moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...