Tuesday 18 November 2014

Everybody Art Challenge.......A Circle on the Card!!!



This weeks theme for Everyboday Art Challenge is....

A Circle on the Card

I have used a Elegant Frame from Crealies on which to sit the cute Fairydust Tilda. Tilda is coloured with the usual Copics.  I have also used some of my older Crealies and also made my 'Set of 3' flower dies - this took 40 indiviual dies and shaped them. I don't normally have the patience to do so many but - I made them whilst watching 'I'me a Celebrity - Get We Out of There' and the time flew. Perhaps I should spend the programmer making flowers!!  I have also got my sewing machine sorted out - I used to use them for all/most cards until I met a hitch, happily sorted - happy days!!


Materials and Tools
Images: Fairydust Tilda
Papers:  Simon Says Stamp White cardstock 120lb, Simon Says Cardstock 
DP's:  Prima Marketing Papers - Princess
Medium Memento Tuxedo Black,  Copics,  Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass
Dies:  All Crealies - Flowers 11,  Creative shapes,  Tags &  Elegant Frame
Sentiment: 
Miscellaneous: Voile Ribbon, seed pearls.
Tools:   Martha Stewart Scoring Board,  Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper Trimmer, Scotch ATG Tape Glider,  Fiskars - Stamp Press.

Challenges
Papertake Weekly - Two or Four Legs
Simply Magnolia  -  Layers
It's Time for Magnolia - Colours of your Christmas Tree!!
Craft-Dee BowZ -  Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Dream Valley Challenges  - (November) Always Anything Goes




13 comments:

Moni said...

Hi Heather, stunning card, love the Lo and cute Tilda, and fab details. Love the colour combo. Hugs,Moni

Janette said...

Beautiful card Heather I love the colours.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Heather, I love the sweet Tilda and those flowers are gorgeous!!
Kevin xx

Malika said...

Lovely card again

Malika

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love it.

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful Heather
Gr Karin

susiestacey said...

What a stunner Heather, Tilda looks beautiful and WOW to all those gorgeous handmade flowers such a beautiful card (will mail you later) x Susan x

Donna Maligno said...

Heather this is simply gorgeous with all those flowers and blue tones. Thanks for sharing for art on the Craft-Dee BowZ November challenge. Be sure and check our our Diemond Dies giveaway on the blog this month = one week left!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and soooo cute.
Luv
Debby

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
hugs Louise

Mau xx said...

Wow! Gorgeous, its so pretty.
xx

Jacee said...

Wow, love this one Heather, so gorgeous, love the colour and your design is fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Diana said...

Very beautiful card Heather!! Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
Hugs, Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...