Saturday 11 October 2014

Less is More.....One Layer + time one more!!

 I'm early with Less is More this week for a change and the theme is........

 One Layer Card
time once more.



I've made a change this week - I think Chrissie is a little fed with the Mousies popping up every week!!  This week I've a stamp this week from Alota - I've had this for about 8yrs - it is a stamp that have three of the little cute angles - I had to chop of one but apologized for her.
They are just adorable and I coloured her with Copics, I had a fabulous set of Christmas sentiments - one was perfect but when I pulled it of it's mount it fell apart - they are all perished - now I shall have to search to replace it. The one I have used are C.C. designs by Amy R.
I have another card I would like to use if I  can get it together!!


18 comments:

Pia S said...

A really sweet one layer design! It's also a great idea on how to stretch your supplies.

Ankie vd Polder said...

Just adorable. Hugs, Ankie

Jacee said...

Beautiful Heather, I love the simplicity of this and your wonderful colouring.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Heather, those angels are just darling x Susan x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

So serene, they are totally adorable.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Laurie Unger said...

Very cute and adorable!

Becky said...

what a precious image and precious cas card.

Loli said...

Hola Heather,.
What adorable cute little angels card, fantastic colouring, gorgeous card!
Hugs from Palma

Chrissie said...

What a cutie Heather!
Thank you very much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh hun this really is a beauty love it hugs cheryl xxx

Diane said...

So sweet Heather !!

hugs Diane xx

Anne said...

Heather how sweet!
I love to look out for your meeces cards :)
Thanks so much for joining us in our one layer challenge
Anne
LIM Designer

Sid said...

How super are your little angels !!

Unknown said...

Your angels are so sweet, and beautifully colored!

Deepti said...

Awwww this is sooooooooooo adorable :)

Skye said...

A lovely card. The little angels are sooo sweet. Terrific colouring

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Utterly cute and gorgeous Heather and perfectly coloured.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Connie MacFarlane said...

A lovely card. Love the way you coloured those sweet little angels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...