Monday 15 September 2014

lovely hAnglAr or sweet Magnolia..................Spots & Dots !!


 Well I've ended up with 3 cards to post today - I suspect Blogger is playing again. Every time I tried to go somewhere or do something I got the message - I couldn't connect to the internet or had to need to be member before I could upload a card - on my own blog ???. I thought it was my internet connection which can be somewhat temperamental - that was fine so it has to be blogger - does anyone else having problems ???
I switched the computer off before I really lost my timper!!!
 This is the first card - its from yesterdays new challenge

SPOTS & DOTS

I used Simon Says Cardstock Cotton Candy, used their Medium Dots Stencil - firstly using a Prima Chalk Edger - move the stencil slightly and inked again with Hero Arts Soft Pink ink.
The image is Tilda with Rose and coloured with Copics. 
The flowers are from my Crealies  -  I found burried in one of my boxes. The Magnolia tag is used with Dreamweaver paste and Crafter's Workshope texture stencil.

I quick post and now I shall prepare my next one before I can have Google/Blogger  tells me he couldn't connect to the internet.

3 comments:

Jacee said...

What a beautiful card, the flowers are sooooo gorgeous!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers.

America said...

Love how you combine all your beautiful elements for a beautiful result. Gorgeous again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...