Friday 18 April 2014

Tilda over the Garden Fence !!


Whoopee - daylight has arrived - it's now 15.30 hrs so I suppose it will be going dark again soon.
At least I managed to photograph a card, albeit on the floor in the bedroom - I shall be happy when I are able to use my daylight lamps!!!

I made the card for the Totoally Tilda challenge and this week the theme is...
OVER THE GARDEN FENCE.


I was tempted to use my Magnolia's Open Gate image but thought as I always use the two images together it was time for a change. The image is  Hello little Butterfly and I coloured it with Copics.  The papers are from Bearly Mine - Minxed Media - I love these and managed not to cover most of it with embellishments.  I use Magnolia's Lovely Fence, Simon Says Stamp Small Forest Tree, Memory Box Leafy Branch and Memory Box Grove Branch.

The Martha Stewart's punches are Hydrangea 3-1 and the  Butterfly 3-1.
I added tiny pearls with the flowers and butterflies and the lace is from my stash!!

Challenges
Totoally Tilda - Lover the Garden Fence
Stampin' For The Weekend  - Your Favorite Stamp
Sister Act Card Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Springtime
The Paper Shelter - Spring is here
Party Time Tuesday - Die cuts
Copic Marker Norge - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Pretty pastels
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper


Now I shall go and enter the challenge before I'm too late!!

25 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Heather..fabulous colouring and love this sweet Tilda..love the tiny blossoms on the branch...so very pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Heather, lovely Tilda stamp and beautifully coloured as always - we have had glorious sunshine here today, makes you feel so much better x Susan x

Malika said...

Lovely card again, love to look at your blog

Malika

Unknown said...

OMG, this scene is absolutely adorable and so fresh! Love this sweet stamp and how you made the background. Thank you for an inspiration!
Anna xxx

Beth Brovold said...

Just STUNNING Heather!!! Your Tilda is GORGEOUS!! I love the tree branches with the flowers...the Frantage...well I do LOVE my Frantage!

Moni said...

Hi Heather, stunning card, love cute Tilda and lovely flowers and butterflies. Have a wonderful Easter. Hugs,moni

Emily Leiphart said...

Sooo beautiful, Heather! You are the queen of layering die cuts and I love the texture on the circle die!

Becky said...

This is stunning Heather. Love how you did the background..Have a Blessed Easter,:)

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Heather this is just too beautiful. It just shouts spring and I adore those little cherry blossoms on the branch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Susie Sugar said...

Perfection Heather, love your blossom
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Linda Levoir said...

Lovely scene, the flowers on the branches look delightful. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda! :) xx

Pia S said...

In think you made such a lovely scene for Tilda using all those different die cuts, and you've put everything so beautifully together!

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a cutie Tilda is..
FABulous colours Heather. I LOve all the different sizes of flowers and these pretty butterflies..LOving the lace too.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Heather..beautifully coloured and I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at TPS this week and good luck. hugs, Pat K x

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking card. Wonderful colours and colouring as always. It's a super cute card. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Gail said...

Hi Heather. Your card has caught my eye...I'm a pastel person, loving the soft tones of colors and your card is outstanding. I adore the Tilda stamp you used...I own her and never stamped her (shame on me), and your choice of papers and diecuts is absolutely wonderful. This card is truly beautiful. Hugs, Gail

Rosie said...

Your card is stunning!! Tilda looks amazing and the dies are fabulous! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Rosie

Debbie said...

Such a sweet sweet image. Love all the pearl accents, and your flower punch. I always forget I have that one, and it is just the perfect size. Thanks for joining The Corrosive Challenge and good luck!
DebbieM - TCC DT

Bev said...

Such a beautiful card & I love the way you've created the sceme. Thanks so much for joining in our Easter/springtime challenge at polkadoodles

Claire said...

Beautiful card, so many pretty details. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
Claire xx

Hazel said...

So pretty. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

Scrappy Scatty said...

thsi is very cute
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
xx

Lena said...

So cute and beautiful card <3

Thank you for joining us at CMN and good Luck!

Lena

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card and coloring! Love the colors! Tanks for sharing with us at CMN! Hugs, Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...