Saturday 4 January 2014

Favourite creations of 2013


Here are my Favourites of 2013 - I start off with about 20 in the list and took ages to decide which to leave and which I abandoned!!!


This card was for Simon Says Stamp Challenge, we were received  with a image from Art Impressions, it didn't arrive in time so I used my favourite one -  Annie Back to Front, I have used her recently from the inside looking out, this time I wanted to show her from the outside.
Found HERE



I've used the Little Tilda from the Summer Breeze collection for this one - why did I like this one - ???
Found HERE



I do enjoy working with both Kraft cardstock and CAS cards and this is one I am rather fond of.and is for no reason other than fun!!!  - HERE


This one started totally different put went into a metamorphosis and did it's own thing - I'm so happy it did - eventually!!!
It is HERE


This is one I had coloured at home but finished whilst I was staying with Lols in Gozo. I love Mo's image and the simple design which is definately one of my favourites!!
Found HERE



I love this image from artist Mitzi Sato Wiuff  called Gardenia - it took me forever to colour and add all the liquid pearls. I would like to colour it again sometime when I have the time and patience. 
Found HERE


I missed doing my Farourite Christmas cards having been ill so I have stuck a couple of them in at the end of the other post.
This is a card for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - I used this design once during Summer  -  I rather liked it and decided to use it as a Winter card (I now need to use one for Spring and one for Autumn). You can find this one HERE


This one is for House Mouse & Friends Challenge for Gold or Silver. I didn't have a clue what to do or used so I collected all my silver stash and it created itself and this one is  HERE


This one is another House Mouse & Friends Challenge - this one I new exactly what I wanted to do - but it took me forever to put it all together and is HERE







10 comments:

Pia S said...

You make such wonderful cards! Before opening this blogpost I hoped you had included the one with the birch trees and it sure was there at the top! It's a design that really impressed me and I haven't forgotten it. I also love nautical themed cards, and the one with sailor Tilda is a beautiful version of such a card. And I always love your cards where you've colored on kraft.

cheryl said...

Wow what a fantastic selection, of cards hun each and every one with stunning detail hugs cheryl xx

Sharon said...

Wow Heather, a gorgeous selection of cards. Love every one of them. The CAS cards as equally stunning as the highly embellished cards.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chrissy said...

STUNNING selection of cards Heather...wonderful colouring and details..gorgeous.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2014..

luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

susiestacey said...

An amazing collection of art Heather,love them all especially the fist one it is so dreamy - love it and oh my all the work into the gardenia one, it must have taken hours to colour.
Happy New Year x Susan x

Sue from Oregon said...

Loved your post of past creations today Heather!

Pat K said...

A stunning collection Heather...I so enjoyed seeing all of them again.. You are so very talented. hugs, Pat K x

Moni said...

All cards from 2013 are awesome. Hugs,moni

Helga said...

Gorgeous collection - all of them are so wonderful ! Great ideas !
Perfect made !
Wish you a happy New Year
Helga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...