Wednesday 15 August 2012

Simon Says.............It's Animal Antics



Thanks for joining us with BINGO with us and this week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

ANIMAL ANTICS !! 

The design team have created some awesome projects for your inspiration.




Image is from the House Mouse stable by Gruffie hos is called Attack of the Coffee Crash and coloured with Copics .
My basic card is Core-dinations and the papers are Prima's Garden Nature Pack .
I've cut the border are cut with Martha Stewart's Cherish - my favourite I think!!
The  Leaf and Swirl are from Magnolia and I added a Basic Grey Button in the edge. This I attached by
Twine which I coloured with distressed inks with Pine Needles  - I didn't have twine of the correct colour so I used a neutral colour 

       


As always Heidi will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store! 



18 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I had to chuckle - that's what my desk & bin look like at the moment! Absolutely priceless.
Paula (PEP)

Jingle said...

That bear looks how I feel! LOL! Very cute card!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) such a fab image ,,, on my wish list, and the colours and swirls are fab :-) Love the sentiment too ,,, perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

downrightcrafty said...

oh wow Heather he is fabulous and another stunning layout
Hugs Kate xx

cheiron said...

What a fun little bear, and love your coloring. Great card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I have been out today for a VERY LONG lunch! And as I sit here trying to catch up with today's commenting, I am at risk of doing exactly what your adorable cute bear is doing! A super card, Heather! Lovely colouring and pretty embellishment. Hugs, Lesley

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

GORGEOUS, Heather!! I love this little gruffie...he speaks to my heart on some longer days ;)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Love your card, I adore this image.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Heather, love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

fantastic image Heather. And it's colored perfect.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Becky said...

This is adorable Heather..Your coloring is just fabulous.

Melissa Bove said...

So, so cute Heather!! Love that sweet image and your coloring!

hugs....

Anonymous said...

Hello friend!! Just wanted to stop by to see you!! Your creation is just as incredible as always!! Hope all is well!! HUGS

Sarah J Moerman said...

Ha! I can totally relate to this. I've had a busy but productive day and am ready for bed. Wonderfully colored!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's the cutest bear. You did an excellent job framing him in your card design.. Blessigs!

Lin said...

That poor bear looks all tuckered out! Great card for the challenge!

America said...

oh heather, your color work is always just so incredible! WOWWWWW!!! adorable use of Gruffies image and design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...